I’m behind on everything, so this posting will just be a crummy picture (sorry!) and a list. This month’s books were:
- John Engman, Temporary Help
- Mark Halliday, Selfwolf
- William Matthews, Time & Money
- Jack Myers, The Memory of Water
- Anthony Sobin, The Sunday Naturalist
- William Hathaway, Fish, Flesh, & Fowl
I read all of the first three and part of the fourth and liked them in roughly the (alphabetical) order they appear. I wrote essays on Engman, Halliday, and Matthews.
I am not writing or reading—or sleeping—enough…. but more soon, I promise!